Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Abacus Is Looking for a few outstanding Accessory Assembler to work at one of our newest clients in Baltimore.
Join the Abacus Family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offered meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits, and real opportunities for growth.
A good fit for this position has a safe driving record, valid driver’s license, and excellent work history. To join our team, you are ready and able to:
Work in all weather conditions; extreme hot and cold, rain, snow, etc.
Shift: 5:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Install accessories on vehicles such as
- Remote tailgate locks, lighted running boards, illuminated kick plates, step-rails, splash guards, camper shells, decals, bed liners, and other accessories specified by the customer
- Follow detailed written instructions to install a variety of accessories
- Must be familiar with the use of pneumatic and battery powered tools as they relate to automotive maintenance or repair.
- Must be familiar with the use of basic hand tools as they relate to automotive maintenance or repair.
- Walk and stand for much of your day
- Work overtime as needed
- Work in all weather conditions
Apply Today – Gain Access to Immediate Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing – Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group – Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group – Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria