Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Apply Today – Gain Access to Immediate Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing – Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group – Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group – Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria
Hiring Immediately - Experienced Fabricators - Train Shop - Grapevine, TX - $25 hourly
Works in a team environment assisting other mechanics performing repairs to historic railroad equipment.
**to help with some basic grinding and fabrication in the Train Mechanics Shop**
- Utilizes hand tools and power tools safely and efficiently. Wrenches, drills, grinders, hammers, rulers, air tools, etc.
- Uses various hand and power tools and standard equipment in the execution of service and repair procedures.
- Assists or works with other mechanics in performing complex repairs.
- Maintains clean work environment and ensure equipment is in clean, safe, and in presentable condition.
- Performs related duties as directed by a supervisor when such duties are a logical and appropriate assignment to the position.
- Regular and timely attendance are required for this position.
- Interacts professionally and respectfully with coworkers and others in the course of daily work.
Machinist Job Duties:
Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments.
May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour