Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Apply Today – Gain Access to Immediate Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing – Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group – Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group – Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria
Abacus is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to work for the State of Georgia
- Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Serves as a communication expert or organization resource in assigned areas
- Assists in developing strategies for identifying potential audiences and determining the most appropriate methods for contacting and influencing the target markets
- Coordinates marketing communications, press releases, annual reports, and other external publications.
- Responds to media inquiries
- Develops effective marketing materials (e.g. exhibits and promotional materials)
- Ensures that the communications and marketing plans are integrated into the agency's business plan and that costs are kept in line with agency priorities
- Establishes and maintains a working relationship with area business community, internal and external agency customers, media, and other related contacts
- Implements marketing plans and outlines marketing and advertising strategies
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND three years of related experience