Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Apply Today – Gain Access to Immediate Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing – Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group – Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group – Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria
Abacus Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our client in the Mountain Top, Pa area:
1st shift: Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm
• Ensure all facilities and equipment are properly maintained and are in safe working order
• Perform necessary preventive maintenance in a timely manner with adequate recordkeeping
• Maintain adequate supply of spare parts inventory
• Ensure equipment is started properly at the beginning of the shift
• Maintain equipment in running order with minimal downtime
• Locate sources of problems by observing and listening to mechanical devices in operation; diagnose and make repairs as needed
• Document the performance of preventive maintenance, equipment repair, part usages and other projects
• Access any area of the equipment to perform necessary maintenance, including the ability to inspect and perform work in, on or under parts of trailers
• Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery
• Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
• High school diploma or equivalent, and specialized vocational training
• 3 years of experience as a multi-craft technician
• Knowledge of electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical systems, including drives, motors, bearings, conveyors, PLCs and HVAC systems
• Ability to read simple electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings
• Experience with Microsoft Office
It’d be great if you also have:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree
• Certifications in various fields, such as conveyors and other technical areas
• Active Journeyman license
For more information, please reach out to us at 570-852-5200 or apply online at www.abacusonline.jobs.