Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Positions start Immediately
Apply Today – Gain Access to Immediate Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing – Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group – Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group – Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria