Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Location: East Memphis area
Shift: 2nd Shift 5:00pm-1:30am
Job Description: Cycle Counter
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Must have experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
• Majority of the typical workday is spent in a warehouse.
• Time may also be spent meeting with supervisors in an office.
• Temperature controlled environment to include room, ambient, cooler, and freezer temperature variables.
• Conditions in the warehouse can be dangerous, as tasks involve the operation of heavy machinery and transporting of large product loads.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Possesses strong organizational skills.
• Is detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders or defective aspects of products.
• Maintains physical stamina and strength required to move heavy equipment and product weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Works well with others.
• Exhibits strong communication skills, essential for working with other employees and with customers.
• Demonstrates knowledge of WMS computer systems, and the ability to fix any unexpected glitches with these systems.
• Demonstrates the alertness and physical dexterity required to operate heavy machinery.
• Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary.
• Demonstrates familiarity with all warehouse safety precautions and is able to observe these
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real potential for growth.
By applying with Abacus, you gain access to opportunities across all divisions which include:
- Abacus Staffing
- Abacus Security Services
- Abacus Janitorial Services
- Abacus Solutions Group – Our professional placement division
Our goal is simple; we deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which attract the highest quality talent. Abacus is firmly committed to partnering with clients that offer a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees’ professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement where applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process. The Abacus team is available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the “best fit” placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client’s expectations. We strive to be recognized as an “Employer of Choice” as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!