Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ASSEMBLERS
Abacus Staffing, a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking Electro-Mechanical Panel Builders. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, competitive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000, nationally.
Abacus is currently seeking Electro-Mechanical Panel Builders in Elkridge, MD.
· Monday thru Friday
· Starting at $16.50/hr
· Temp to perm!!!
· Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instruction
· Wiring panel boxes by reading blueprints and schematics
· Mechanically assemble conveyors
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
· Responsible for performing manufacturing operations on assemblies or subassemblies and/or electro-mechanical assemblies used in devices of moderate to difficult complexity
· Work under limited supervision using one or more of the following: drawings, visual aids and verbal and written instructions to manufacture subassemblies or final assemblies, and/or electro-mechanical assemblies
· Responsible in the troubleshooting of electro-mechanical production equipment
· At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, QA and Materials
· Experience with cut sheets
· Able to read blueprints
· Ability to complete basic wiring
· Able to read mechanical drawings
· Strong attention to detail and neatness
· good oral and written communication skills, visual alertness and manual dexterity
· Ability to work from established drawing and experience in a contract manufacturing environment
· IPC training preferred.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
· Basic computer skills required.
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real opportunities for growth.
Our goal is simple; deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which will attract the highest quality talent. We are firmly committed to partnering with Clients that offer our workforce access to a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees’ professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement and applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process.
The apply process starts with access and set-up to our applicant portal, completion of a brief online application, comprehensive interview, skills assessments, credential validation, background screening, pre-placement substance screening and completion of our on-boarding process. Our team of staffing specialists are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the “best fit” placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client’s expectations. We strive to be recognized as an “Employer of Choice” as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!