Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, competitive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000, nationally.
Job Title: HR Analyst II
Job location: Hnerico, VA, ('Sorrounding counites)
Pay rate: $25 hr
- Handles all recruitment advertising to include ads, job fairs, radio spots, etc.
- Reviews the applicants for each position and works closely with Directors to assist with selection of strong candidates to be considered for the open positions.
- Extends all offers to applicants and schedules all on-boarding items that need to be handled prior to hire date.
- Attends job fairs and builds relationships with various universities to ensure the applicant pool includes a qualified, talented and diverse group of candidates.
- Tracks all required affirmative action data to meet Federal requirements.
- Coordinates the internship program and works closely with Directors to ensure it is a beneficial program for the Authority and the interns.
- Promotes diversity within the Authority through seminars, training and other varied diversity initiatives.
- Participates in the new hire orientation program and supervisory training programs as needed. Supports department in the preparation of reports as needed.
- Assists with various employee recognition programs including the annual employee recognition breakfast, benefits fair and other employee functions; ensures a smooth and organized event.
- Participates in on-boarding/orientation process; screens new hires to determine employment eligibility; assembles new hire personnel file; informs new hires of orientation schedule, office assignment and parking assignment; provides new hires with documentation for review and signature.
- Assist with processing and administrative functions of onboarding and orienting new staff.
- Works under the limited supervision, and in collaboration with the Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree with coursework in human resources management, or related field and considerable experience in human resources management in a medical environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one-year experience in recruiting or onboarding new staff preferred
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real opportunities for growth.
Our goal is simple; deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which will attract the highest quality talent. We are firmly committed to partnering with Clients that offer our workforce access to a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees’ professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement and applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process.
The apply process starts with access and set-up to our applicant portal, completion of a brief online application, comprehensive interview, skills assessments, credential validation, background screening, pre-placement substance screening and completion of our on-boarding process. Our team of staffing specialists are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the “best fit” placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client’s expectations. We strive to be recognized as an “Employer of Choice” as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!