Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Apply Today – Gain Access to Immediate Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business verticals:
- Abacus Staffing – Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group – Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group – Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of assignments
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience criteria
We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities,competitive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000, nationally.
Job Title: General Labor
Job location: Chesapeake
Schedule: Varied Shifts
Pay Rate: $11.00
· Walking/standing for-extended periods
· Performing basic general labor tasks
· Bending/lifting on recurring basis
· Picking up garbage/refuse cans and dumping collection receptacle
· Bagging and loading debris
· Vacuuming loose leaves from curbs and roadways
· Loading and unloading items
· Including heavy and oversize items, onto clean up trucks
• One (1) year of Manual Labor experience.
• Working in varying weather conditions
• Must be able to follow oral and written instruction.
• Safely perform assigned duties in varying street/traffic conditions.
• Must be able to use all required personal protective equipment.
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedure
Weekly pay and benefits available!
Visit us: 360 Southport Circle, Suite102
Virginia Beach,VA 23452
Contact us: (757) 495-3145
Apply at: www.abacusonline.jobs