Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
1. Interviewing & Data Collection
- Calls newly diagnosed cases and collects data on symptoms, exposures, and persons with whom they have been in contact while infectious.
2. Health Education
- Provides cases with approved information about state isolation procedures and monitors compliance with isolation.
3. Data Entry & Maintenance
- Utilizes established database(s) to identify newly diagnosed patients.
- Master's of Public Health or related field preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology and principles of exposure, infection, infectious period, potentially infectious interactions, symptoms of disease, pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic infection.
- Basic skills of crisis counseling, and the ability to confidentially refer persons for further care if needed.
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real potential for growth.
By applying with Abacus, you gain access to opportunities across all divisions which include:
- Abacus Staffing
- Abacus Security Services
- Abacus Janitorial Services
- Abacus Solutions Group – Our professional placement division
Our goal is simple; we deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which attract the highest quality talent. Abacus is firmly committed to partnering with clients that offer a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees’ professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement where applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process. The Abacus team is available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the “best fit” placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client’s expectations. We strive to be recognized as an “Employer of Choice” as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!