Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Abacus Staffing is now accepting resumes for Direct Hire Customer Service positions. Our client is located in Groveport, OH and will begin interviewing immediately. If you have 3-5 continuous years experience in a Call Center or Customer Care position we want to meet with you.
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer orders and inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 3-5 years previous customer service at ONE employer is REQUIRED.
- Intermediate level MS Office experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Apply online at www.abacusonline.jobs
Interested? Give us a call!
1676 Brice Road
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real opportunities for growth.
Our goal is simple; deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which will attract the highest quality talent. We are firmly committed to partnering with Clients that offer our workforce access to a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees' professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement and applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process.
The apply process starts with access and set-up to our applicant portal, completion of a brief online application, comprehensive interview, skills assessments, credential validation, background screening, pre-placement substance screening and completion of our on-boarding process. Our team of staffing specialists are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the "best fit" placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client's expectations. We strive to be recognized as an "Employer of Choice" as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!