Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, comprehensive pay structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more than 20,000 nationally.
Abacus Staffing, a leading provider of comprehensive employment/placement solutions is seeking Call Center Representatives. This customer represents many of the top collegiate schools across the country. This is a great opportunity to prove yourself with a well-established company.
Abacus is currently seeking Call Center Representatives in Baltimore, MD.
- Weekly pay $13/hr
- Benefits available
- Completion of assignment bonus or hired on +$150
- Monday – Friday (multiple day shifts available)
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- Job Type: Temporary to Permanent assignment
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Must have basic math skills (word problems, percentages, multiplying fractions)
- Must be able to write paragraphs to summarize conversation to your client (pre-assignment testing on this)
Apply Now atwww.AbacusOnline.Jobsor Apply at our Office:
610 Gusryan St. Baltimore,MD 21224
Contact the office for any questions: 410-633-900 Ext 263
Apply Today – Gain Immediate Access to Great Employment Opportunities!
Join the Abacus family of more than 25,000 employees assigned to top-rated clients, nationally. We offer meaningful and long-term employment, competitive pay rates, benefits and real opportunities for growth.
Our goal is simple; deliver comprehensive contingent labor solutions and excellent employment opportunities which will attract the highest quality talent. We are firmly committed to partnering with Clients that offer our workforce access to a positive work environment, productive culture, competitive wages and opportunities that align with our employees' professional goals.
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options: project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time, contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
We seek individuals that are flexible, possess relevant experience and a consistent work history. Abacus takes an individualized approach to hiring and placement and applicants will work directly with one of our staffing specialists to move through our apply, assessment and placement process.
The apply process starts with access and set-up to our applicant portal, completion of a brief online application, comprehensive interview, skills assessments, credential validation, background screening, pre-placement substance screening and completion of our on-boarding process. Our team of staffing specialists are available 24/7 to provide support and assistance.
Qualified applicants will have visibility and access to Abacus clients, across industries as we determine the "best fit" placement that meets your professional and personal goals. Once hired with Abacus, our workforce may move between assignments, clients and placement opportunities in expanding markets as we continue grow our service footprint, nationally.
Our goal is to attract, employ and retain a quality workforce that meets and exceeds our diverse client's expectations. We strive to be recognized as an "Employer of Choice" as we adhere to the fundamentals that have made our company strong:
- Value People
- Delight Customer
- Embrace Change
- Do Things Right
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion for Winning!